Helping Mothers Nurture Healthy Babies
EveryOne Reach One was established in 2017 with the goal of reducing the infant mortality rate in Montgomery County.
Infant Mortality is the key long-term indicator for birth outcomes as well as for overall community health and well-being.
EveryOne Reach One is poised to address this important yet complex issue. It will address these issues by developing plans of action to address:
- Preterm and low birth weight babies – the leading cause of infant deaths in our community.
- Prevention – helping mothers have access to resources that provide adequate birth spacing.
- Education and Community Engagement – providing support within the community to elevate awareness about this pertinent issue.
- Racial Disparity – develop strategies to reduce the gap of birth outcomes between African-American and White-American babies.
- Social Determinants of Health – address the hidden issues that often get in the way of patients seeking and continuing care.
- Reduce Substance Misuse – address ways drugs and alcohol impact the health of the infant.
- Access to Care – address ways to assist pregnant women to access care early and often.
- Fatherhood Coalition – address ways to include fathers in the entire pregnancy, birthing, and infant experience.
Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County
Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County works to safeguard the health of Montgomery County. We reach out to all people, regardless of race, age, or income level, and work toward helping those in need.Learn More
Montgomery County is a nationally recognized leader in all of the services that we provide. Montgomery County is a preferred employer, diverse in its workforce, accepting of differences, where individuals can reach their maximum potential.Learn More