Dayton & Montgomery County’s
EveryOne Reach One Maternal & Infant Vitality Task Force presents
The One Awards
For the past two years, Dayton & Montgomery County’s EveryOne Reach One Maternal & Infant Vitality Task Force suspended its annual Infant Vitality Conference due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are excited to reintroduce this in-person event – in a new format for this year.
On Friday, September 30 at Sinclair Community College’s Ponitz Center, we will present The One Awards – an opportunity to recognize the exceptional support our mothers, babies and families received from our healthcare and social service providers during the COVID crisis to keep them safe, healthy, and happy.
We are soliciting nominations in the following categories for individuals who live and/or work in Montgomery County who went above and beyond on behalf of Montgomery County’s moms, babies and families. If you know someone in the Maternal and Child Health field who fits this criterion, please take a few moments to nominate them in the appropriate category.
The One Awards:
- Community Health Worker – Home visitor/Nurse Home Visitor
- Nurse – Pre/Post-natal; Labor & Delivery
- Community Health Worker – Service Connector e.g., Neighborhood Navigator
- MCH Social Worker/Substance Misuse Professional
- Nutrition/Lactation Professional
- Community Volunteer
The award will consist of a plaque and recognition on E1R1 electronic and social media platforms.
Individuals who are nominated will be informed of their nomination in advance, however, winners will be announced during The One Awards Luncheon.
MCH professionals in private and public sector that live and/or works in Montgomery County.
There will be one winner per category as long as there is a nomination for the category.
- Complete a nomination form and upload nomination statements/essay.
- Incomplete nominations will be returned to the nominator for correction and resubmission before the deadline.
- Nominations must be received by the deadline.
Please direct questions about nominations to: Kara Thomas, Community Engagement Project Manager, Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County at email@example.com.
- The One Awards Committee will review all nominations and select the award winners.
- Nominees will be contacted and are strongly encouraged to attend the event as winners will be announced live at the luncheon.